Applications are invited for a Programme Co-ordinator for the Research Programme in Comparative Criticism and Translation. This is an eight month fixed-term post financed by the John Fell OUP Research Fund, starting on 1 February 2014 and finishing on 30 September 2014. This post is a part-time appointment (30% FTE) and the salary is £29,541 p.a (pro rata).
This post will suit a postdoctoral researcher working on comparative topics.
Duties will include:
· Co-ordinating research events, contacting speakers, arranging rooms, travel, publicity etc.
· Editing and writing content for the new website, including literature reviews, online discussions and podcasts.
· Contributing to the intellectual content of the Programme’s annual conference in September and taking the lead role in its organisation, including managing the budget.
· Helping in the preparation of external grant applications.
· Managing the Programme’s communications both within and beyond Oxford.
· Contributing to the intellectual direction of the Programme.
Please send a CV and letter outlining your suitability to the post to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12.00 midday on Friday 17 January 2014.
Information about the Research Programme in Comparative Criticism and Translation can be found at http://www.oxfordcomparativeliterature.com. The Programme is supported by the Oxford Research Centre in the Humanities, St Anne’s College, and the John Fell OUP Research Fund.