Call for Submissions: “Women’s Voices”
Short Story Journal is seeking short stories and critical articles on the theme of women’s voices for its spring 2016 issue.
– Submissions should not exceed 4000 words (if possible, please use MLA format).
– Email submissions as .doc, .docx, or .rtf attachments, and include your full name, contact information, and a brief bio on the first page.
– Email short stories to April L. Ford: firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Email critical articles to Dr. Suzanne Black: email@example.com.
– The editors are accepting submissions until February 1, 2016.
Short Story is a refereed scholarly journal published every spring and fall. It is a joint publication of the University of Texas at Brownsville, SUNY College at Oneonta, and Claflin University, SC. The editors solicit manuscripts on every aspect of the short story, particularly those with a theoretical basis, as well as previously unpublished short stories, short stories in translation, book reviews, and interviews.