Thank you to those of you who have responded to EUP’s reminder and have already renewed your membership of BAMS for the calendar year 2017.
We would like to encourage those of you who have not yet renewed to do so via the subscription page at EUP.
You will see that the BAMS memberships are listed under the first tab Individual / Society Member. All BAMS memberships are available in the ‘online only’ and ‘print only’ tabs on the page and are identified by the phrases BAMS Membership or BAMS Membership (Student).
Subscription to the ‘print only’ BAMS membership option (both regular and student) includes hard copies of Modernist Cultures and online access to the journal by virtue of an access token sent, via email, once payment has been completed and we have received notice from EUP.
Please note that while EUP provides a discounted journal subscription price for MSA members, this does not include the membership fee for MSA.
You can also elect to pay by direct debit mandate so that your membership is automatically renewed at the end of the year. (See the payment options tab on the same page.)
Standard membership with hard copies of Modernist Cultures is £45 (£32 student), and standard membership with online only access to the journal is £28 (£23 student).
The benefits of joining BAMS include:
- Print subscription to Modernist Cultureswhich is published three times a year
- Online access to Modernist Cultures
- Free or reduced access to allBAMS events including Modernist Life (BAMS international conference, June 29-July 1, 2017), postgraduate training days, and the ‘New Work in Modernist Studies’ graduate symposia
- Access to members-only content on theBAMS website, including training resources and publisher discounts
- Eligibility for entry to theBAMS essay prize for early career researchers
- Eligibility to stand for election to the Executive Committee and to vote in the upcomingBAMS elections (information to be publicised soon).
Thank you very much for your support of BAMS over the last year and we hope to see you at a BAMS event in 2017.
The BAMS membership team